Considering the input and hardwork you’ve put in, the cost of recording, cost of settling PRs, DJs and Bloggers to hype your song, yet the bulk of your success still falls on the people that listens to your song.Continue Reading ...
Subscribe via Email
Follow TCM on TwitterMy Tweets
- D’Banj & Don Jazzy announce Mo’Hits Reunion Tour
- Press release and photos from the commissioning of Ekpon Police station Edo State
- Bill Gate, Buhari, Saraki, Tinubu and others attend Aliko Dangote’s daughter wedding
- Masterkraft talked about how he became famous and the celebrity who helped him.
- Nigerian Rapper Olamide launches TV channel