Blackface Naija had also claimed his former bandmate stole from him the song “Let Somebody Love You.
2Baba had in May 2017 threatened to sue BlackfaceNaija for defamation of character if the latter doesn’t apologize and withdraw the “false and defamatory statements
It seems more than a year later 2Baba is going forward with his threat.
BlackfaceNaija on his Instagram shared a photo of a Writ of Summons asking him to appear in court. He wrote:
2face idibia @official2baba & his manager Efe Omorogbe @efeomorogbe Sued me for 50Million
They claiming i didn’t write #letsomebodyloveyou &
#africanqueen n what else??
Just about time me and my #legalteamfiled for #mydefence
After which I will release my album #risingsun
Click image to contact via whatsApp:
Subscribe via Email
Follow TCM on TwitterMy Tweets
- #MBGOS Queen Akintunde Phoebe Releases Her First Official Pictures
- WEST AFRICAN CITIZEN AWARDS WAFRIC HOLDS OCT 27
- Check Out How Heavyweight Boxing Champion, Anthony Joshua Celebrated His 29th Birthday
- Five things to know about Olamide YBNL’s new Artiste Picazo Rhap
- 22 YEAR OLD AKINTUNDE PHOEBE CROWNED THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN OYO STATE
Follow DMC on TwitterMy Tweets
Like Dat by Davido
Advertise with US!!!