Firstly we need to know the difference between love and lust, most people don’t seem to be able to identify the two.
What is lust?
Lust means having a strong desire for someone or something, or an overwhelming desire or craving, it might be lust for power or for the opposite sex,
What is love?
Love is a feeling of strong or constant affection for a person or something. (Very soon i will talk about the types of love that exist)
Now knowing what is lust and love, we can see its a close thing, almost the same, but not the same, here are the signs for you to spot the difference.
Signs of lust.
1) You are. Totally focused on a person’s looks and body.
2) You are interested in having s*x, but not having conversations.
3) You would rather keep the relationship on a fantasy level, not discuss real feelings.
4) You want to leave soon after s*x, rather than cuddling or breakfast the next morning.
5) You are lovers, but not friends.
Signs of Love.
1) You want to spend quality time together other than s*x.
2) You get lost in conversations and forget about the hours passing.
3) You want to honestly listen to each others feelings, make each other happy.
4) He or she motivates you to be a better person.
5) You want to get to meet his or her friends and family.
Love is not enough in a relationship.
Now, knowing and assured of the difference between love and lust, but i still say love is not enough in a relationship, yeah Love is not enough, for example, you may love smoking but smoking isn’t good for you, you may love s*x but prostitution is bad, so therefore, i love you isn’t good enough in a relationship cause the person you love might not be good for you… check character, family background, behavior etc, don’t be fool by love, and open your eyes so that you wont be a victim..
Click image to contact via whatsApp: