One of the most iconic Olympic athletes of our generation has to be Jamaica’s Usain Bolt. Widely known as the fastest man in the world, Usain has dominated the international sprinter’s game. But there’s a lot we don’t know about the Lightning Bolt. Check it out.
- He is the first person to ever win three consecutive 100m Olympic Gold Medals.
2. He refuses to train anywhere besides Jamaica.
3. He’s technically the slowest runner on the track throughout the first 50m.
4. He adopted a cheetah
5. He had a terrible diet during the 2008 Games in Beijing
6. He suffers from scoliosis.
Believe it or not, Usain’s spine has a nasty curve to it, but he somehow still performs at an incredibly high level.
Cure for Glaucoma, Cataract and MyopiaClick HERE to visit our website.
7. He is a die-hard cricket fan.
8. He is one of only eight athletes to ever win a world championship at the youth, junior, and senior level of an athletic event.
9. As a child, he spent his time helping his parents run their grocery store.
10. He owns a restaurant called Tracks And Records.
11. He has never, ever run a mile.
He has a rule that he will never run for that long and even admits that he took up the 100m because it was less running.