Ini Edo is undoubtedly one of the most talented female artists to hit the scenes of Nollywood and has grown from just acting to directing and producing top Nollywood movies.
Ini Edo has also taken her share of the business world in the country but if you think you Ini Edo very well, think again as here are 10 things you probably do not know about the beautiful and talented Ini Edo:
1) She was born on the 19th of April 1982
2) Her full name is Iniobong Edo Ekim
3) Ini Edo started her movie career in 2000
4) Ini Edo is an Ibibio from Akwa Ibom state in the south-east
5) Ini Edo graduated from the University of Uyo where she got a Diploma in Theater Arts
6) She is also a graduate from the University of Calabar where she studied English.
7) She was appointed United Nations Habitat Youth Envoy in 2011
8) Ini Edo has acted over 200 movies since first Nollywood movie in 2000
9) She got married to Philip Ehiagwina in November 2008 but they divorced in 2014
10) Ini Edo is a winner of the 2013 Nafca award for best supporting actress (Weekend Getaway)
11) She Loves Cooking.
12) RMD as been Ini Edo day one crush.
Ini Edo is what we call a relentless phenomenon, as despite the ups and downs, the scandals and the fame, she has managed to always pursue her dreams and stay at the top of the movie industry.
Do not let anyone or anything come between your dreams, as an Akwa ibomite, follow after your dream with all passion and diligence…