Manchester City clinched the Premier League title after an enthralling season in the English top-flight.
Despite recording a record 97 points, Liverpool could not usurp Pep Guardiola’s men from the top of the table.
It was a miserable season for Huddersfield Town after their relegation was confirmed, with Cardiff City and Fulham returning to the Championship instantaneously.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer experienced the highs and lows of management with a rather limp end to Manchester United’s season overshadowing his terrific start.
There were no such struggles from Wolverhampton Wanderers, who qualified for the Europa League ahead of Everton and Leicester City.
And Manuel Pellegrini secured a top ten finish against the odds for West Ham United, while the future of Rafael Benitez at Newcastle United remains unclear.
So how much did your team earn from the Premier League alone?
Scroll down to see the prize money achieved by your team based on the final table position.
This Solution Will Cure All Your Ulcer Problems Permanently.Click HERE to visit our website.
20. Huddersfield Town – £1.9million
19. Fulham – £3.8million
18. Cardiff City – £5.8million
17. Brighton and Hove Albion – £7.7million
16. Southampton – £9.6million
15. Burnley – £11.5million
14. Bournemouth – £13.4million
13. Newcastle United – £15.4million
12. Crystal Palace – £17.3million
11. Watford – £19.2million
10. West Ham United – £21.1million
9. Leicester City – £23.1million
8. Everton – £25million
7. Wolverhampton Wanderers – £26.9million
6. Manchester United – £28.8million
5. Arsenal – £30.7million
4. Tottenham Hotspur – £32.6million
3. Chelsea – £34.6million
2. Liverpool – £36.5million
1. Manchester City – £38.4million
(Figures according to Daily Express)