Life gets better when you realize you could be doing things more efficiently. Give these a try!
1. The fastest way to chill your drinks: wrap them in a wet paper towel before putting them in the fridge.
2. Your mirrors can double as dry-erase boards.
3. Open a keyring with a staple remover.
4. Save room in your cupboards by hanging your spray bottles from a tension rod.
5. Load cans into your fridge quickly by opening both ends of the box, putting it all on the shelf, and pulling the box away.
6. Ever wonder what that little slot on your key-chain bottle opener is for? Voila!
7. Most companies put tabs on the end of their foil or cling wrap roll containers – punch them in to keep the rolls from popping out.
8. Fold your coffee lid’s tab inwards to reduce spilling.