Falz The Bad Guy: Folarin Falana (born October 27, 1990 in Lagos State), better known by his stage name Falz is a Nigerian rapper. He began his career while in secondary school after forming a group called “The School Boys” with his friend before his professional career as a music artiste began in 2009.
Falz shot into limelight after his song titled “Marry Me” (featuring vocals from Poe and Yemi Alade) He currently owns an independent record label called Bahd Guys Records. you’d find some fun facts you probably didn’t know about the hilarious rapper in the next set of pages
8 Things You Would Be Shocked To Know About ‘Falz The Bahd Guy’
(1) His stage name Falz the Bahd Guy came from, Falz an abridged version of my last name, Falana. BAHD Guy is a title and acronym that means Brilliant And Highly Distinct.
(2) •He has an later ago “I do have an alter ego. His name is Brother Taju. In reality, I am quite shy but when I’m in the booth or on stage, I’m a different character”
(3) •The rapper became an Instagram sensation with his funny ‘ello bae’ skits » however he says he is not a comedian » . “I have a passion for film, so acting is something I would probably do sooner than later. I plan to have my own TV show. I’m not a comedian
Cure for Glaucoma, Cataract and MyopiaClick HERE to visit our website.
(4) •The ‘Marry Me’ singer» calls his own genre of music, it’s called Wazup music
(5) Falz was rumoured to be dating Wizkid’s baby mama » , however when asked about the special woman in his life, he answered saying “I cannot announce one name now because my oga at the top might announce something different.”
(6) •He is currently working on his second album and also working on a collaborative project with an affiliated rapper named Chyn » . It’s called the Starsky& Hutch Project.
(7) Falz attended St Leos Catholic Primary School, Ikeja Lagos, Olashore International Secondary School » , Osun State and read law at the University of Reading in the United Kingdom. He moved back to Nigeriato attend law school and was called to bar in February 2012.
(8) When asked if he still has a passion for Law, the funny rapper responded saying “I used to go to court, but my schedule as an entertainer is hectic so I’m no longer able to practice. I may still look into that in future”.