From Jennifer Lawrence to Deepika Padukone, the world’s 10 highest-paid actresses earned a combined $205 million between June 1, 2015 and June 1, 2016, before management fees and taxes. Figures are based on data from Nielsen, Office Mojo and IMDB, as well as interviews with agents, managers and lawyers.
10. Deepika Padukone
- $10 million
- A newcomer to the ranking, Bollywood’s Padukone makes the cut with hits such as Bajirao Mastani. She earns less than her Hollywood counterparts for roles but compensates with over a dozen lucrative endorsements.
8. Mila Kunis
- $11 million
- Bad Moms star and voice of Meg on Family Guy also cashes in with advertisements for Gemfields jewelry and Jim Beam whiskey.
8. Julia Roberts
- $12 million
- Mother’s Day failed to make an impression with critics or at the box office, though her Money Monster reunion with George Clooney fared better. Roberts still banks decent upfront fees and shills for Lancôme.
7. Amy Adams
- $13.5 million
- The five-time Oscar nominee returns to the ranking as she revives her role as Lois Lane in Warner Bros.’ D.C. Comics series. She most recently made the list in 2014; Adams also advertises for MaxMara.
6. Charlize Theron
- $16.5 million
- Rumored to have earned $10 million upfront for her supporting role in The Huntsman: Winter’s War, the Mad Max star is the face of Dior J’Adore perfume. A returnee to the list, she last made the cut in 2013.
5. Fan Bingbing
- $17 million
- The only Chinese actress on the ranking, Fan Bingbing joins the highest-paid thanks to roles in local movies such as Skiptrace and Lady of the Dynasty. American audiences may recognize her from 2014’s X-Men: Days of Future Past and advertisements for Chopard and L’Oréal.
4. Jennifer Aniston
- $21 million
- Still tallies seven figure upfront fees for movies such as the forthcoming Office Christmas Party but makes most of her cash through endorsements. Aniston added Emirates airlines advertisements to her Smartwater, Aveeno and Living Proof shills.
This Solution Will Cure All Your Ulcer Problems Permanently.Click HERE to visit our website.
3. Scarlett Johansson
- $25 million
- Reportedly banked $17.5 million for her controversial role in Ghost in the Shell, which drew criticism for whitewashing its Japanese manga source material. Johansson boosts her movie money with a Dolce & Gabbana endorsement.
2. Melissa McCarthy
- $33 million
- Who you gonna call? McCarthy earned an estimated eight-figure upfront fee to star in the Ghostbusters remake. Off screen, she designs her own all-sizes clothing line. “I started to think if I could do anything to build women up rather than the constant tear down I’m going to do it,” McCarthy told FORBES.
1. Jennifer Lawrence
- $46 million
- For a second consecutive year, Lawrence is the world’s highest-paid woman. The list’s youngest member took a cut of profits from the big box office gross ($653.4 million) of her final Hunger Games installment and plumped her checkbook with soaring upfront fees.
Kristen Wiig, Renée Zellweger and Cate Blanchett all narrowly missed the $10 million cut off for this year’s ranking.
Sandra Bullock, Angelina Jolie, Kristen Stewart, Reese Witherspoon and Cameron Diaz were among the drop offs from 2015’s ranking.